Tuckahoe, New York (April, 2015) – PTI will showcase VeriPac Package Quality Inspection Systems during Interphex, April 21-23 at the Jacob Javits Center in New York City, Booth 2145B
VeriPac 455 for Micro Leak Detection and Container Closure Integrity Testing:
- CCIT of syringes, liquid filled & lyophilized vials,ampoules, cartridge pen injectors and other pharmaceutical products.
- Features patented PERMA-Vac technology that offers high test sensitivity with very consistent, reliable, repeatable results.
- Applications include stability studies, clinical trials, quality assurance testing and statistical process control (SPC).
- Capable of detecting leak rates as low as 0.05 cc/min.
- Results proven to be superior and more reliable than dye ingress.
VeriPac 400 D-Series - GMP grade test system features drawer style test chamber:
- Versatile non-destructive package inspection system specially designed for testing dry filled pouches and flexible packaging (pouches, stick packs, sachets).
- Provides a qualitative result (PASS or FAIL) as well as quantitative data that correlates to leak rate and leak size.
- Available in several configurations according to package specifications and test sensitivity requirements.
“PTI’s VeriPac line of package inspection equipment ensures the integrity and shelf life of food, pharmaceutical, medical device, nutritional and oral dose products. VeriPac systems have proven
to reduce cost and waste as well as increase quality assurance,” stated Oliver, Stauffer, vice
president of PTI’s inspection technologies. VeriPac vacuum decay technology is also referenced
in the new Chapter of USP 1207 for integrity testing methods. When this document is finally
approved and released, it will have a significant impact on how companies weigh their choices in
measuring the integrity and quality of a package.”
About VeriPac Technology
VeriPac technology is based on the ASTM vacuum decay leak test method F2338-09 which was
developed using VeriPac instruments. Case studies using VeriPac vacuum decay technology have
proven it is an effective non-destructive leak test method. This technology has been widely
recognized in published literature by the ASTM, PDA as well as the U.S. FDA regulatory guidance
and consensus standards. VeriPac package integrity leak test systems are available in several
configurations according to package specifications and test sensitivity requirements.
About PTI Inspection Systems
PTI Inspection Systems is the leading manufacturer of non-destructive package inspection technologies for the pharmaceutical, medical device and food industries. We offer inspection systems for package in-tegrity testing, seal integrity, leak testing and container closure integrity testing (CCIT). Our technologies exclude subjectivity from package testing, and use test methods that conform to ASTM standards. PTI Inspection systems provide repeatable, reliable results and can be used at any point in the manufacturing process as they are non-destructive, non-invasive and require no sample preparation.
Contact PTI for more information:
Michelle Wolf: 973-252-6039/973.479.8626 firstname.lastname@example.org
Jesse Sklar: 914.337.2005 email@example.com
Oliver Stauffer : 914.337.2005 firstname.lastname@example.org
PTI Inspection Systems: www.ptiusa.com