Tuckahoe, New York (July, 2015) – PTI will showcase VeriPac Package Inspection Systems at the International Dairy Show at McCormick Place, Chicago IL, September 15-18 in Booth 7814.
“The standards of quality within the dehydrated dairy industry continue to become more critical,” commented Oliver Stauffer, vice president of PTI. “Brand equity for both dehydrated dairy and infant formula manufacturers has global reach and implications. Manufacturers face higher standards and higher costs of manufacturing. PTI Inspection Systems has established a technology proven to reduce production waste and cost while improving quality assurance and defending brand equity.”
PTI will showcase the new VeriPac 310 with hand flex tool
- An economical solution to test dry filled pillow pouches for leaks and seal integrity
- Will utilize new and improved vacuum decay technology (ASTM Test Method F2338-09) providing the most accurate vacuum decay solutions to a broader market.
- New operator interface with enhanced data collection options
- Offers maximum test sensitivity for a wide range of packages and containers, both flexible and rigid.
VeriPac D-Series GMP grade test system features drawer style test chamber
- Versatile non-destructive package inspection system specially designed for dry filled flexible packaging
- Provides a qualitative result (PASS or FAIL) as well as quantitative test result data.
- Available in several configurations according to package specifications and test sensitivity requirements.
ABOUT VERIPAC TECHNOLOGY
VeriPac technology is based on the ASTM vacuum decay leak test method F2338-09 which was developed using VeriPac instruments. Case studies using VeriPac vacuum decay technology have proven it is an effective non-destructive leak test method. This technology has been widely recognized in published literature by the ASTM, PDA as well as the U.S. FDA regulatory guidance and consensus standards. VeriPac package integrity leak test systems are available in several configurations according to package specifications and test sensitivity requirements
About PTI Inspection Systems
PTI Inspection Systems is the leading manufacturer of non-destructive package inspection technologies for the pharmaceutical, medical device and food industries. We offer inspection systems for package in-tegrity testing, seal integrity, leak testing and container closure integrity testing (CCIT). Our technologies exclude subjectivity from package testing, and use test methods that conform to ASTM standards. PTI Inspection systems provide repeatable, reliable results and can be used at any point in the manufacturing process as they are non-destructive, non-invasive and require no sample preparation.
Contact PTI for more information:
Michelle Wolf: 973-252-6039/973.479.8626 email@example.com
Jesse Sklar: 914.337.2005 firstname.lastname@example.org
Oliver Stauffer : 914.337.2005 email@example.com
PTI Inspection Systems: www.ptiusa.com