/ Bottle Leak Testing
Bottle & Container Leak Testers
VeriCon inspection systems are a complete line of leak testers for empty bottles and containers. To accommodate various container specifications, line speed, handling and test sensitivity requirements, VeriCon systems are available in configurations including linear leak testing, continuous motion leak testing, and trimmer units for indexing installations. All VeriCon systems utilize high resolution non-drifting transducers (either pressure transducers or vacuum transducers) for consistent leak detection.
VeriCon systems offer many advantages to automate setup of accept/reject criteria, easy changeover to test different size containers, and overall increased operating efficiency. Real time inspection data includes reject statistics and test result trends, allowing for on demand analysis of container quality.
- The most reliable and robust Trimmer Mount Leak Testers - single and dual station units.
- Linear and Continuous Motion Leak Testers – single and multi-station testers with inspection speeds up to 150 bottles/minute.
All VeriCon systems offer the following features and benefits:
- High resolution non-drifting transducers (either pressure transducers or vacuum transducers) for consistent leak detection
- Precision leak testing with repeatable results
- Easy to use touch screen operator interface
- 24/7 operation
- Very low maintenance and easy troubleshooting
- Capability to accommodate various container specifications, line speed, special handling and test sensitivity requirements