Seal Quality Inspection with Airborne Ultrasound Technology
Seal-Scan® systems utilize non-contact airborne ultrasonic technology for seal analysis of pouches and flexible packaging. Seal-Scan is a high resolution method that inspects and analyzes pouch seals non-destructively offline.
- Seal quality inspection
- Airborne Ultrasound Technology
- ASTM Test Method F3004-13
- Deterministic, quantitative test method
- Semi-automatic inspection system with x-y drive for the detection of
seal defects, seal characterization and material analysis.
- Non-destructive solution for process control/
quality control/process optimization
- Provides statistical sealing trend analysis
- Produces high resolution Opto-Acoustic image of seal