Bottle and Container Leak Testing
Preserving the integrity of the product from its manufacturing to dispatch from the warehouses for the shelves is a major concern. Testing empty beverage or household bottles before filling is a critical step in assuring container integrity.
VeriCon Inspection Systems– Bottle and Container Leak Testing
VeriCon inspection systems are a complete line of leak testers for bottle and container leak testing. To accommodate various container specifications, line speed, handling and test sensitivity requirements, VeriCon systems are available in configurations including linear leak testing, continuous motion leak testing, and trimmer units for indexing installations. All VeriCon systems utilize high resolution non-drifting transducers (either pressure transducers or vacuum transducers) for consistent leak detection. Real time inspection data includes reject statistics and test result trends, allowing for on demand analysis of bottle and container quality testing.
- The most reliable and robust Trimmer Mount Leak Testers that operate 24/7 without loss of sensitivity and are versatile - single and dual station units.
- Linear and Continuous Motion Leak Testers – single and multi-station testers with inspection speeds up to 150 bottles/minute. VeriCon linear and continuous motion container leak testing system offers the flexibility to work with different types of conveyor systems and container sizes.
All VeriCon systems offer the following features and benefits:
- High resolution non-drifting transducers (either pressure transducers or vacuum transducers) for consistent leak detection
- Precision leak testing with repeatable results
- Easy to use touch screen operator interface
- 24/7 operation
- Very low maintenance and easy troubleshooting
- Capability to accommodate various container specifications, line speed, special handling and test sensitivity requirements
VeriCon Inspection system offers technologies that provide faster, more reliable, more sensitive and traceable data for better bottle and container quality testing. The PTI bottle leak testing technologies are unique in both reliability and performance.
“VeriCon is one of the most reliable and longest standing technologies at PTI. We regularly get a call to replace a system after being in operation for more than 20 years.”
Oliver Stauffer, CEO