VeriPac FLEX Systems
Dry Filled Flexible Package Leak Testing
The standards of quality for flexible packaging continue to be a
challenge for manufacturers. PTI’s VeriPac D-Series has been
established globally as a technology proven to reduce
production waste and cost while improving package quality
assurance and brand equity.
The VeriPac D-Series are versatile package inspection systems
for dry filled pouches and flexible packaging. To accommodate
various package specifications, the VeriPac D-Series is available
in several configurations. Each model achieves a specific range
of test sensitivity and various test chamber sizes are
available depending upon the package size and characteristics.
Defect detection down to the 10 to 20 micron range.
- Flexible package micro leak detection
- Vacuum Decay PERMA-Vac Technology
- ASTM Test Method F2338 and FDA Consensus Standard
- Non-destructive alternative to water bath leak test and other destructive test methods
- Testing is non-destructive allowing for increased sampling and testing frequency
- Capability to test different size pouches, stick packs or sachets without any changeover in parts or system settings.
- Deterministic, quantitative test method
- Non-destructive, non-subjective, no sample preparation
- Test multiple packages in a single test cycle
- Supports sustainable packaging and zero waste initiatives
- Simplifies the inspection and validation process
- Accurate and repeatable results
Our largest flexible test chamber design for the largest and most difficult high-risk pouch applications.
Mega Flex is a hand operated test chamber that can work with any VeriPac test system (310 and 400 Series)