Bottles and Containers Leak Testing
Bottle leak testing is what guarantees container quality. Some of the most common bottles are for juices, milk and dairy products, carbonated soft drinks, water, energy drinks, dressings, sauces, oils, household cleaning products and much more. In order to ensure the quality of these products bottle leak testing is performed to check that each bottle will not leak.
VeriCon Inspection Systems – Bottle and Container Leak Testers
VeriCon inspection systems is a complete line of leak testers for empty bottles and containers. To accommodate various container specifications, line speed, handling and test sensitivity requirements, VeriCon systems are obtainable in configurations including linear leak testing, continuous motion leak testing, and trimmer units for indexing installations. All VeriCon systems make use of high-resolution non-drifting transducers (either pressure transducers or vacuum transducers) for consistent leak detection. The PTI bottle leak testing technologies are distinctive in both reliability and performance. PTI offers a finished line of VeriCon inspection systems for online leak detection of bottles and containers for the blow molding, injection molding, food & beverage industries. VeriCon Inspection systems include reject statistics and test result trends, permitting for on demand analysis of container quality.
- The most reliable and robust Trimmer Mount Leak Testers - single and dual station units. PTI’s VeriCon 126+/TR is a robust leak test system that operates 24/7 without loss of sensitivity and requires minimal maintenance. Real time inspection data involves reject statistics and test result trends, authorizing for an on-demand analysis of container quality, with enhanced data collection and data transfer capability.
- Linear and Continuous Motion Leak Testers – single and multi-station testers with inspection speeds up to 150 bottles/minute. There are three types of test:
- VeriCon 135+
- VeriCon 172
- VeriCon 175
VeriCon’s Benefits and Features:
- High-resolution non-drifting transducers (either pressure transducers or vacuum transducers) for consistent leak detection
- Repeatable results with accuracy of leak testing.
- Uncomplicated touch screen interface
- 24/7 operations
- Extremely low maintenance and easy to maintain
- Potential to put up various container specifications, line speed, special handling and test sensitivity requirements